I forgot to take some pictures of the specifics but I more or less finished the rewiring of the car. Since I won’t be running headlights I removed the associated wires in the engine bay. Similar to my other race car, I’m going to make the entire system modular where I can easily hot swap harness features based on the events I’ll be running. A few small items remain, however, I’ll attack those while I put everything back in the car.
New front brake lines
The custom Goodridge lines arrived featuring Raychem DR-25 and Staubli dry-brake connectors. This setup is almost identical to the original design that was on the car. More to come, but here’s a sneak peek:
– Reinstall flywheel, clutch and transmission (still debating on which clutch & transmission I’ll use)
– Install new (road race spec) axles
– Install rear brake lines
– Reinstall interior components
– Full system test before starting on the remaining items.